WMCFW: Day 1 Pinstripe and Fur

The past 2 weeks have been non-stop for me starting with assisting at an out of town wedding, then to Mexico for vacation and then straight back into the grind of things with World Mastercard Fashion Week. I know, i know how busy could i have been on vacation but it was the trying-to-catch-up-because-I've-been-away-for-a-week busy. At times, i wish i took vacation from my vacation to get back on track. Now that fashion week is over and I've had some time to finally settle down I wanted to share with you guys my outfits from last week. Day 1 consisted of my lately obsessed zara top which i paired with a fur vest and my fav pleather leggings. You'll notice that this season i decided to go with a black/white palette as i post more outfits. That's it for now, hope you guys have a great rest of the week