Wispie White

Mother nature seems to be hanging on to summer as we are fully into the fall season but the temperature is still in the mid 20’s. Don’t get me wrong though, mid 20’s might be chilly for places but for us Canadians, mid 20s in September is amazing. So in my previous post, I shared my experience at the Marciano Grand Re-Opening Event showcasing their Fall 2015 Collection. This all white cape dress was one of my favourite pieces from the collection. It is one of those beautiful pieces that look effortlessly chic on its own and therefore I kept the accessories minimal.  Oh and you know that “no white after Labour day” rule? Not only is white highly accepted in the industry, it is a growing trend. After all if you follow the rules you’ll miss all the fun.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥