Review: Irresistible Me

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend so far. Last week i received a set of hair extensions from Irresistible Me which is a growing brand of 100% natural Remy clip-in hair extensions, hair accessories and styling tools. 

Remy hair: a collection method in which all hair strands stay aligned in their natural direction to maintain the natural texture and cuticle direction. They can last up to 3 to 6 months if taken care of.

In the pictures to follow I am wearing the Silk Touch Hair Extensions in 22 inches in 200g. Because I am now of mermaid status I had to order the Platinum Blonde in order to dye and match my hair. The set comes packaged in two sections - one as a sample to give you a better idea of the shade and length of hair and the larger section is the full set. I'm not sure if all hair extensions are packaged the same but I thought that this was a very good idea. This way you know that every set you order is brand new and has never been worn by anyone else. 

So on to the good stuff. The set comes in 10 strands in various lengths. I dyed and and washed them like normal making sure to brush each strand so that it won't get tangled.They also curl and straighten really well, not to mention that they are super soft to the touch. My only negative point is that the strands turned out more purple than my own hair even though the same dye was used. But because the extensions are real human hair I'm not surprised that they took the dye differently than mine. Overall as a non every day hair extension wearer I am very satisfy with the quality and can see the set lasting for a very very long time. 

**Disclaimer: This product is sponsored for review purposes and the review is the sole opinion of myself and does not represent the sponsoring company in any way.








1 comments:

  1. amazing item Review
    i love your hair and your haircolor so much
    amazing! simply amazing

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥