Review: LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream

Hi Everyone! Today I will be sharing a review which I am sure is already blowing up all over the internet. The popular Korean skincare brand LANEIGE has finally made its way into Canada. Their products uses advanced water science to achieve younger and more radiant skin. I've heard really good things about Laneige in general, but never got around to trying it so I was quite excited. 

The Water Bank Gel Cream that I received in my Influenster VoxBox is the 3rd step in their 4-step routine to ultimate 24-hour hydration. 
The order goes as follows
3. Water Bank Gel Cream

The cream claims to be "formulated with scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water that delivers nutrients, hydrates and transforms your skin". The ultra light weight cream has a silky texture and absorbs into the skin quite easily without leaving any sticky residue. I've used it just under a week (day and night) and I do find that my skin looks and feels more hydrated. The cream retails at Sephora for $42 and their entire line is available in stores beginning September 25th. Since I've seen such positive results with the Water Bank Gel Cream, I'll most likely give the other items a try as well.

**Disclaimer: This product is sponsored for review purposes and the review is the sole opinion of myself and does not represent the sponsoring company in any way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥