The Golden Hour

The Golden Hour in photography is known as the short period of time before the sunset and shortly after sunrise. Also known as the magic hour this time frame is ideal for shooting where the lighting is less harsh and makes just about everything glow. With a busy schedule it is not often that I get to plan my shoots around this time, however lucky for me yesterday I was able to capture the golden moment. 

Still taking full advantage of the warm weather I decided to stroll the streets in a classic two piece silhouette. With our extra long winters and super short summers I try to get as much use out of my crop tops as possible; not to mention I got a bunch while Aritzia was having their you snooze you lose sale. They are the type of basic items where it doesn't hurt to have too many. Paired with a yellow midi skirt and off I go to enjoy the rest of the night.