First Step

Happy Thursday my loves! I didn't realize it's been almost a month since my last post. Sorry guys! Some of you may already know that I have recently launched my wedding planning business, between that my full-time job and blogging here at Left in Pink it can get pretty crazy. Although being a full time wedding planner and blogger is ideal, I'm not quite there yet and so sadly, the full-time is going to have to stick around. Fingers crossed, hopefully in a year or two it will be less full time and more weddings and blogging. On to another topic, I got some new colour this past weekend with the help of a great friend. we spent 2 days bleaching, toning and dying my hair to be the lovely purple you see below. It is worth it? Ya maybe. Would i do it again? Probably not haha. I think I might be getting too old for extreme colours.

Also on topic of hair, I have teamed up with Tangle Teezer for a giveaway via Instagram. The rules are simple, all you have to do is
1. Follow @tangleteezeruk and @jeannieyeoh
2. Like and Tag 2 friends in the photo.

Until next time, enjoy the rest of your week :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥