Review: Tangle Teezer

Summer finally here and I know a lot of us have big plans such as pool parties, beaches, barbecues, etc. A lot of the times, we spend having fun that we sometimes forget to protect ourselves. One thing i always tend to forget about is my hair. I have really fine thin hair and t can get really tangled while riding with the windows down. Luckily for me, I discovered The Original Tangle Teezer.

The Tangle Teezer is a professional detangling hairbrush made in Great Britain. On the site it states that the brush "glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking" however on the actual box it says that it can be used on both wet and dry hair. I've tried both and both works perfectly well for me. I still feel that it is a wet hair type of brush because like most people, I like to untangle my hair before it dries up into a tangled mess.

The brush is small, lightweight and the shape reminds me of a wireless mouse. The Original retails for approximately $21 Canadian online and the prices vary depending on the other styles.

I really wish I received the Tangle Teezer before to my Punta Cana trip because it would have been a dream. A full day in the sun and swimming in the ocean water does nothing positive for colour treated hair.

**Disclaimer: This product is sponsored for review purposes and the review is the sole opinion of myself and does not represent the sponsoring company in any way.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram