Review: Jealous Body Scrub Almond + Coffee

Awhile back I did a review on a company called Jealous Body Scrub who offers a 100% all natural coffee based body scrub. I absolutely loved this coffee scrub and you can read the initial review here The team at Jealous Body Scrub have reached out to me again to announce that they have expanded their collection and will be launching 4 new flavours of coffee scrubs. Their new selection includes: Almond + Coffee (The one I will be reviewing below), Almond + macadamia, Grapeseed + Macadamia, and Cocoa + Almond. 



All their scrubs at handmade with 100% natural ingredients. The Almond + Coffee one includes premium Robusta coffee grounds, sweet almond oil, raw brown sugar, sea salt, vitamin A, E and D. The sweet almond oil helps to relieve irritated dry skin and improve complexion. There are no added fragrances or chemicals and it smells exactly like how i expect it to - Coffee. I found the Original Coconut + Coffee Jealous Scrub smelt stronger of coconut compared to the almond which is totally fine for me because I'm not a huge coconut fan. It retails at $18.95 (CAD) with free shipping worldwide. I have learnt to get really messy with Jealous and I LOVE the results. 




Like the original scrub, the instruction says to apply 2-3 scoops on wet/damp skin and scrub in circular motions. The coffee grinds are gentle enough to exfoliate both face and body. Depending time, I leave the scrub on for about 5-10 minutes and I notice immediate results. My skin feels smoother and softer and not to mention the lovely coffee aroma that sticks around. The 200g package is good to last up to six months after opening, however my package is long gone before then. The Almond + Coffee has become my new favourite coffee scrub and I can't wait till we get messy again ;)




If you haven't given Jealous a try you are definitely missing out. Jealous Body Scrub is currently sold online only 




**Disclaimer: This product was sponsored for review purposes and the review is the sole opinion of myself and does not represent the sponsoring company in anyway.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥