It's Just Business

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while and I know I really have to stop taking these long breaks away from my blog but as many of you know; I recently launched my wedding planning business so don't forget to check it out Here. So between fulltime work, wedding season and blogging I've really just become a hermit. Trust me it's not you it's me ;). 

Now on to more serious business, today's look is all about the crop pants. I found these at Zara (of course, my favourite store) and I went for a very sophisticated look by pairing it with white and lots of silver. I really do feel like a woman in power when i step out in this, not saying that I'm not outside of blogging but you know... just putting it out there. It's always the quiet ones that are the most craziest! 

That's it for now, I plan to get back to blogging frequently again. Oh and if you haven't noticed already, I'm back to my purplely pink ombre again :) Happy Wednesday!