Something Blue

I know i've been a little late with posting my final look from fashion week but hey, better late than never :) For Day 5 my main feature was this beautiful pastel blue coat from Zara. Pastel blue coats have been seen popping up everywhere lately and I'm not complaining. The blue adds freshness and I love how it contrast the coral clutch. 

On a side note, please excuse the delay between posts as I am working on something exciting that I will be launching in May and have been dedicating pretty much all my time to. I hope everyone is enjoying their week and I will talk to you soon ^_^






 


1 comments:

  1. Love the combination of pastel blue with salmon pink, very attractive ! The heels is really elegant too!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram