Salt & Pepper

Hey guys it's about time that we say goodbye to Mr. Jack Frost and finally hello to some sunshine. The weather has been warming up slowly but surely in Toronto and I am super excited. I'm really looking forward to shooting again without all the dead trees and dirty snow piles in the background. It really doesn't help with choosing a location. 

Anyways, so to embrace the warmer weather I wore a salt & pepper crew neck sweater with the ever so popular zara skort. Ideally I would choose to wear this outfit without the tights but as it is still not warm enough for bare legs. Until next time, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week ^_^










4 comments:

  1. och, perfect outfit!
    Amazing hat ang bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post and I love your blog!

    www.Deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! Absolutely want your sweater!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram