Review: D I R T E A

Hey everyone, I am back with another review. There are many great companies out there who all offer amazing products and I am grateful to have been able to work with various ones all around the world. This review in particular is about a company called D I R T E A based in Brooklyn, New York.

D I R T E A offers modern tea-infused body and face scrubs that are 100% natural, 100% organic and 100% vegan. The main focus of getting D I R T E A is about using the benefits of the best natural ingredients for your skin. They source their organic tea's only from the best suppliers and stand behind their products 100%. The teas are packaged in high grade, recyclable, poly-foil pouches that are immediately heat sealed at source for ultimate freshness. The result is exceptionally fresh tea scrub every time. A full pack of 200g gives you about 8 - 10 uses and is said to last about a month. Currently, D I R T E A offers 2 different face/body scrubs, 1 white tea facial mask and a soothing rose water face/body mist. You can check out the shop here and remember to use the code LOVE10 to save 10% off your purchase.

I received the Chai + Coconut dry skin treatment which is perfect as winter doesn't seem to want to disappear. It is almost March and we are still expecting snow here in Toronto, but that's a whole other story on its own. D I R T E A claims the following:

"Our best dry face/body scrub is clinically proven to exfoliate dead skin cells while refining the appearance of pores without over-drying or irritating skin"

As mentioned earlier they stand behind their products 100% so if you are not fully satisfied with the product they offer a full return. In my personal opinion the scrub did what it claimed to do and I did see immediate results. My only complaint is the smell but that is because i personally don't like coconut, however if coconut is something you love you will definitely have no problem.

**Disclaimer: This product was sponsored for review purposes and the review is the sole opinion of myself and does not represent the sponsoring company in anyway.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥