Thank you 2014

In a blink of an eye here we are celebrating the start of a new year. Although I am looking forward to 2015 and what it has to hold it is also nice to look back and reflect on the past year. 2014 had be quite a memorable year with many accomplishments, epic memories and uncontrollable laughter. 

I started the year with a surprise birthday trip to Montreal from my boyfriend and (thankfully) missed the ice storm in Toronto. I toured Asia with my family in March. I got to travel around Bangkok in a tuktuk, see the 12 apostles in Australia, ride an elephant and see the famous street arts of Penang to name a few. This trip really opened up my eyes and made my hunger to travel even more. Seven cities, four countries and twelve flights later I was home. Now on the topic of flying, when i got back my boyfriend and I did many mini trips throughout the summer including a trip to Tobermory and a weekend at the cottage. 

The later part of the year was just as exciting and interesting as the first. It included a trip to Vegas (I can't say much about that because after all what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas) I completed my wedding planning certificate and can't wait to launch my own company, was invited to Fashion Week as part of media, spent Halloween with my support system , celebrated 4 amazing years with my boyfriend and here I am. 

All in all 2014 treated me pretty well, I was able to collaborate with numerous companies and meet other fellow bloggers who continue to inspire me in every way. Now I don't want to dwell too long on my personal life so here is a recap of some of my favourite outfits from 2014. I want to thank you guys for all your love and support across all my social medias. Hope you guys had an awesome new years and all the best in 2015.  




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram