Review: SmatBuyGlasses

If many of you have been following my posts for a while you would notice that I have a small fetish for sunglasses. Ok, well maybe not small but still a generous amount to be called a collection.

Recently I've been contacted by a company called SmartBuyGlasses which is one of the world's leading designer eyewear retailer in Canada. They are part of the SmartBuyGlasses optical group which extends to the USA and Italy. Speaking specifically of the Canadian site, they are dedicated to provide their customers with a wide variety of designer sunglasses, prescription glasses, contact lenses and other  optical products and services at the best prices possible. The company offers a complete selection of designer brands including Gucci, Tom Ford, YSL, Fendi to name a few. The company also offers free domestic and international delivery, a free $25 cleaning kit and a 100 day return policy. Now, I really want to emphasis on their fast delivery as I literally received my designer pair the next day. There is a lot more information on their website so please remember to go check it out.

Another thing I want to point out about the company is that they also give back to the community which is always nice. They have a program called Buy One, Give One where for every pair of glasses sold they give another pair to someone in need. "When we give, whether it be to a friend or a stranger we are sharing our joy, efforts and existence with others." I am all for companies that try to make a difference!

SmartBuyGlasses was generous enough to let me select a pair on their website and I chose the Yves Saint Laurent Classic 6 in Havana. As mentioned earlier, my sunglasses arrived the next day and I couldn't wait to try them on. It came in the standard Saint Laurent leather case with their cleaning kit that included a spray, a soft cloth and a glasses frame screwdriver keychain. The sunglasses fit me perfectly and is definitely my favourite pair. 

**Disclaimer: This product was sponsored for review purposes and the review is the sole opinion of myself and does not represent the sponsoring company in anyway.