Crystal Clear

Happy Monday everyone, can you believe that Christmas is just 3 days away? For those of you that are still running around trying to check off everyone on your Christmas list, don't forget about your outfits. A lot of us (myself included) sometimes get so focus on everything that needs to be done before the big day that we tend to forget to plan what to wear. To be honest, I'm still searching for my Christmas and new year dress but at least I got my accessories out of the way. 

I was recently gifted this beautiful Clearer Light necklace from Lavender Moon which is perfect for the holiday season. Lavender Moon was founded by a Toronto blogger name Emily Chan who has a great appreciation of fashion. She developed her love for fashion at a young age and is constantly looking to expand her creative outlet. I would definitely keep checking back for new items. 

P.s. my favourite part was the personal note I received with my necklace. ^_^











1 comments:

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥