Review: Auxiliary Bega Satchel Bag

Happy Monday! Today I want to share with you guys a review of Aritzia's new line of luxury bags called Auxiliary. Aritzia has always been known for their excellent designs and quality and this new line definitely lives up to their expectations.

"Auxiliary is an exclusive line of luxury bags rich in the details that matter, from hand-painted edges to custom-designed hardware"

I've been on the hunt for a while now looking for a perfect everyday bag which was both functional and versatile and I finally found it. The Bega Satchel Bag comes in two colours (black and wine) is priced at $398 with a mini version at $298 (Here). The bag is crafted with smooth premium leather so I need to be extra careful of scratches. I love the multiple compartments within the bag making it easy to separate and organize my stuff. The first compartment has two smaller pockets for my phone and other small accessories. The middle compartment has an exposed zipper to keep important items and the back compartment has a smaller zipper pocket for lipstick and keys or other small items that are easy to access. The bag comes with its own dust bag with care instruction cards and an optional shoulder strap for maximum versatility. The AUX logo is blind embossed on the front which adds a subtle detail.

Because I commute to work and have a busy schedule this makes the perfect bag to store all my essentials for day and night (keys, wallet, phone, makeup, planner etc.) I can see myself reaching for this bag on the daily.







6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag! I may need to go to the mall to see it in person :)

    Juliette
    STYLE UNTAMED

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's your bag now? I got my bag last fall and it got lots of creases and scratches since then. The leather is to delicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few scratches on the bag too but overall it's been good. I agree the leather is super delicate.

      Delete
  3. Are you interested in selling this bag? I have recently become infatuated and it's sold out company wide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you interested in selling this bag? I have recently become infatuated and it's sold out company wide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sorry, I use this as my everyday bag. Maybe they will re-stock or come out with a similar version later

      Delete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥