Review: You, me and 3

It's been a while since i've done some reviews and instead of blabbering on about why i haven't, today i thought i'd share with you a review of 3 of my all time favourite products - Shu Uemura Cleansing oil, Kiehl's hand slave moisturizer and Kiehl's avocado eye cream. These products are actually on my auto replenish list and i make sure that they are always   

Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/I - I was introduced to this product during my trip to Hong Kong a few years back and i just fell in love. One, because i love the smell of this oil and two it does exactly what it is suppose to without much effort. The oil removes all my makeup (both day and night) simply by massaging my face. I dont have to rub extensively or be left with residue after cleaning. I simply pump a few pumps (depending on the amount of make up I have on) massage it on my face, add a bit of water which turns the oil into a milky form and then just simply wash off and pat dry. I follow up with my usual routine. (150ml @ $40, 450ml @ $89)

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Slave - I actually came across this product by accident because i bought it to meet free shipping online, but i was not disappointed. It has a lovely thick consistency that doesn't leave my hands feeling oily or sticky afterwards. Because i work in an office environment with limited access to fresh air i find it very drying for my skin. The fact that I am constantly answering emails and going through paper work also means that i don't have time to sit at my desk for 5 minutes waiting for my hand cream to dry. The Keihl's formula is perfect for just that, it absorbs very quickly and i can go about doing my things. The smell of the hand cream is pretty neutral and purely smells like the ingredients in it. I personally like the smell of this hand cream. I bought myself the 75 ml ($18 at Keihls.ca) to carry around in my purse but will likely be buying the bigger version (150ml @ $28) to keep at work or at home. 

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - From what i remember i've been using this eye cream since i  started using eye cream a few years back. I can't remember exactly how i came across this product but i loved it ever since and have been recommending it to others. I use it both day and night by patting a small amount around the eye area and my skin just absorbs its rich, creamy green goodness. I've looked into other eye creams that have anti-wrinkle and stuff like that because it's always good to start young but this is still by far my favourite choice. (15ml @ $35, 28ml @ $56)