Splatter

Hi everyone I just wanted to give you guys an update on what i've been doing lately. For those of you who is already following me on instagram (and those that aren't feel free to do so ^_^) would know that I am in the process of completing my wedding planning certificate. I've always wanted to be a wedding planner but I never really got around to doing it; so i finally decided no more slacking and i signed up and went to class. I completed the intensive two day sessions over this weekend and devoting pretty much all my time to studying for my exam in the upcoming weeks. I'll do a separate post on the  wedding planning course later on to let you know how it went so wish me luck :)

Here is a quick outfit shoot taken after my 11 hour class yesterday. You can never, ever go wrong with black and white. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram