The cutout

Zara has done it again ladies and gents!! If you've been a reader for a while you probably know that Zara is one of my favourite store. I was never a big fan of cut out dresses because i found they fit funny around my waist, it was usually too loose around the stomach area and it just looked retarded. Don't get me wrong though i think they are absolutely stunning and I was really sad when I had not luck with them; until of course i came across this one from Zara. It fits like a glove and the colour is striking (which is also a very me colour). I kept it simple by pairing it with black and gold accessories and a touch of purple lipstick.









1 comments:

  1. Wow this dress is SOO SEXY!

    Loving it :) Also nice color !


    Happy Monday Girl!

    Cant’ wait to see you back on my blog !

    xxx
    FIT&FAB - Hydrapak Review Wooley Bottle
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥