Bonjour my love

Bonjour mon amour! Hello my loves, This post actually has nothing to do with french at all except that it is the only thing i think of when i read my tee. I've actually been looking for a graphic tee to go with this skirt and you'd be surprised that it was much harder to find a few weeks back than now. Now i can find one of these printed word tee in almost every store i shop at. Go figures... when you don't need something you see it everywhere. Well good thing is you can never have too many tees, guess i'll be adding it to all the other million things i have in my closet. ^_^

Tee here // Bag similar here // Skirt similar here // Sneakers here // Necklace here








3 comments:

  1. The cutest skirt! I love the entire outfit!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! nice bag!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogpspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique tenue! hehe xxx
    lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥