Asymmetrical

With May just around the corner it is hard to believe that we are already 1/3 into the new year. I feel like i haven't touched my bucket list at all and trust me the list is huge. It also feels like its been forever since I've returned from Asia. This clearly means that it's time for another vacation. I mean you can never take too many vacation trips right?

Well, this past Easter weekend felt like a mini stay-cation for me. Besides working on a small side project i really got into the whole mood of spring cleaning, out with the old and in with the new. I ingeniously talked my boyfriend into running errands with me (heehee) and just went about doing stuff that I've been putting off because of the lack of time. We finished the long weekend by re-visiting main street just to soak up some sunshine. I'm so glad we did because I totally forgot about this beautiful place and it was a nice reminder.

Tee similar here // Skirt similar here // Heels similar here // Shades here 






3 comments:

  1. great out fit love your skirt and shoes!
    nice blog!
    following you dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :)


    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram