A better me

Happy Wednesday everyone! I know I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again, I'm super excited that after a long (very long) winter season that the weather is finally starting to warm up here in Toronto. It makes me smile when i walk the mall during my lunch breaks to see all the beautiful window displays filled with pastels and floral prints. With that said, I'm welcoming spring with a sporty casual look. Printed trousers are one of my favourites go to items in the warmer weather because they are so effortlessly chic. 

I noticed that unless you are one of my lookbook followers you won't be able to see my outfit references. So going forward I'll include links back to where i get my stuff in case any of you want to get anything. Go ahead, be inspired and I hope you guys have a great rest of the week. ^_^

Bomber Jacket here // Top similar here // Trousers here // Booties similar here









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram