Influenster: Mystery Voxbox

Just when i needed something for my recently coloured hair i received this little surprise in the mail :) The L'Oreal Mystery Voxbox contained 3 50ml samples of their latest haircare innovation. In the note that came with the box it states that this mystery product is "specially formulated to reconstruct hair's strength by 90% from root to tip, it repairs hair and prevents further damage." which is perfect for dry damaged hair. They are keeping this #mysterybrand a secret until its official launch and I should be expecting a second box next week with the big reveal. I've given these little goodies and try and you'll see below what i personally think. ^_^


1. Shampoo - I didn't find anything too special about this shampoo. It smells amazing and it lathers well.

2. Conditioner - I absolutely love this! Because i colour my hair a lot conditioner is a must for me. I found that a little goes a long way with this one. When i put it in my hair i could instantly feel it working. It worked through my hair very easily and i knew i found my conditioner. I definitely can't wait to see what this #mysterybrand is

3. Split-End Serum - I was excited to test this serum because it specifically focused on split ends. I put  a generous amount in my palm and worked it into my towel dried hair. My hair definitely feels a lot softer and it has the same amazing smell as the shampoo

**Disclaimer: "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I should be getting these soon too!! I can't wait :) :)

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram