The pink coat

For my 25th birthday my boyfriend decided to surprise me with a trip to Montreal. I had a feeling we were going to go away but i just didn't know where. And so, we left bright and early (3am) Saturday morning and after a good 6.5 hours with 3 pit stops we made it downtown Montreal. Although the weather was extremely cold we still had a great time. I didn't get to do as much shopping as i anticipated but we got to see a lot of the parts of the city. They had some event at the old port so that was also a bonus. ^_^







Nothing's better than to warm up with a cup of hot chocolate :)


2 comments:

  1. Really love the coat color :">
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ?? Just let me know ;D

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    JOIN GIVEAWAY ?? Click here: aiiness x sammydress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your petite frame. That pink coat is love, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥