Influenster: #MapleVoxBox Review

The best thing about coming back home after a vacation is to have boxes waiting in the mailbox for me ^_^ Along with a bunch of online purchases, to my surprise I received my first VoxBox from Influenster. I've been a member for a while now and i find their site to be comparable to something like Chickadvisor. 

So getting right into business here is what i thought of the products in my Vox Box


Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate flavour heavenly crisp - $1.29 per bag, $4.29 per 4-pack
A chocolatey wafer, it was good but i didn't find anything amazing about it.

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate dreamy clusters - $1.29 per bar, $4.29 per 4-pack
I found this a bit too sweet for me but i loved the texture. Out of the two Skinny Cow snacks, I'd prefer the first one.

NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara - $4.99
This was probably my favourite thing in the box. The mascara is very light and doesn't clump up. The oversized curve brush was perfect and i could see a difference in my lashes. They were fuller and longer.

NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip gloss - $4.99
I'm more of a lipstick girl but i thought since i got this in my box I'd give it a try. My first experience with a plumping lip gloss wasn't good so i was kind of hesitant to try this. I put one coat on and instantly my lips felt tingly. I personally don't like any plumping component in my lip products, i mean looking good shouldn't be this painful, and so i would say that this is a no for me.

Broadway Nails impress press-on manicure - $8.99 - $10.99
I've always had real nails so i was pretty curious to see what this whole craze about stick on nails was about. I after today i realized why these press-ons will never work for me. First off, they were too short, even for just my nail bed (the part before your nail starts). and secondly, the sizes only fit my pinky and ring finger becuase i have really thin fingers. Again this is a no for me.

Montage Jeunesse Clay spa - $2.49
I haven't had time to try this yet but it has gotten pretty good reviews.

Ice Breaker DUO raspberry - $1.99
These were pretty good but i personally prefer the strawberry over raspberry

Once i catch up on everything, i'll be back on track with my ootd. I got a bunch of cozy sweaters and i can't wait to style it for you guys!

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.