Basic.

On days when dressing up isn't a priority i like to keep things simple. It has happen so many times when i get a choice between a basic or a "wow" item i always lean towards the "wow" thus leaving me with hardly any basics. To be honest, when i purchased this dress from Topshop, i thought it was the most boringest thing ever; it was basically a plain black jersey dress. But on second thought these dresses are such life savers. They are comfy, easy to take care of and looks great with anything. Throw on a statement necklace and add a pop of colour and you are ready to go ^_^

Another thing i wanted to share with you guys is that i partnered up with Bluberi nail salon  who will be doing my nails for a lot of my shoots. The staff there are truly amazing and extremely skilled! Open everyday of the week except for Mondays they take both appointments and walk ins. I hope you guys are as excited as i am to see what Bluberi comes up with next for my shoots!