Lets Reminisce x Guballa Collaboration







I know it's been a while since i posted up the previews about my collaboration with photographer and friend Roland Guballa. We spent pretty much a whole saturday afternoon shooting and man was i tired. The inspiration for my outfit really came from my printed trousers. The print on them is pretty busy so I decided to pair it with solids accessories, oh and threw in the cobalt blue blazer to give it some edge. I hope you guys like how the pictures turned out ^_^


7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your pants, actually all the pieces you're wearing are perfect together. It's always nice to find another Canadian blogger!
    Kate
    blog.victoriaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the whole outfit and the necklace is super edgy! Lovely statement piece ;)

    Xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your whole outfit. Definitely agree with pairing more basics since the print of the trousers are so busy.

    Just wanted to stop by and say "hi." I saw you on lookbook.

    Maggie S.
    www.clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has to be the most magnificent blazer I've ever seen. I mean, the colour and the fit are amazing. And your shoes are so nice. Lovely overall look, actually.

    wwww.glitterdaiquiri.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came to your blog from your post in Chictopia and I love it! You have great style...definitely following you now!!
    Kayte
    x
    www.stonethemoon.com
    www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear I came from Lookbook! Now I'm inspired to invest in a blue blazer as well.. and the heels. You look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. elegant and classy...

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram