Let's be transparent

I got this pretty floral skirt from the sample sale at work and instantly i knew i was gonna have fun with it. It has so many playful colours that i thought would be perfect for summer, or atleast what is suppose to be summer weather here in Toronto. I really hope the weather will warm up soon so i can start planning my summer trips!

Oh and p.s. a super easy and super quick diy at the end if you are interested in my floral shades. Enjoy! ^_^











Literally 20 sec diy::
Materials
-Sunglasses
-Flowers (or in my case i used flower earrings from Forever 21, im sure you can find at any other accessories/craft place)
-Hot glue gun

Step1::
-using wire cutters, i snipped off the backing of the earrings
Step 2::
-squeeze hot glue to backing and attach to corners of the sunglasses...tada! you're done


5 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! It's absolutely beautiful!

    Xo Kay
    fashionablykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The floral and neon go so well together. And I never would have thought of that DIY -- such a good idea! I really like your blog and style... definitely following!

    xx Meesh
    trashyfoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAW! This look is super gorgeous on you. Found you though one of the LOOKBOOk forums and just had to look up your link. Such a lovely blog and really like the simple DIY. Will be following you ;) Hope to keep in touch :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! gorgeous look, the diy looks so easy might give it a try! x
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunglasses are so cute, that's such a clever idea. If I was brave enough I'd try it out.

    wwww.glitterdaiquiri.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥