Take me to town

After coming back from hong kong and spending all the money that i spent, i still feel like i didnt spend enough. I'm sure many of you understand and feel the same way, I mean you're on vacation right? Of course you'd shop like no tomorrow =] 

Anyways, so i came across these tights while i was in hong kong and thought they were pretty interesting. I decided to go with a black and white palette and accessorize like crazy. I honestly can't stop buying gold jewellery heehee ^_^ 

What's your favourite way to wear black and white??









6 comments:

  1. I love this whole outfit. The tights are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeannie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for your blog links on heartifb.com! My favorite way to wear b&w at the moment is those black tights/leggins/riding pants with the thick white stripe down the sides!

    Love your pairings of this color and those tights are amazing! I am following you now and hope you can make it over to my blog and follow if you like!

    Thanks!
    -Jessica
    thelittlethingsb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit Jeannie!The white top really contrasts with the black skirt, sunglasses and boots, totally to-die-for material :) I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, so feel free to check it out here : http://thestyleobsessedcookie.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    xoxo,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit so much! It looks great on you! xx http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram