Cookie & Champagne party

Yesterday I went to the third annual cookies & champagne party hosted by the girls from the Hip and Urban girl's guide. How it works is that prior to the event, everyone bakes (no store bought) 3 dozen cookies and bring it to the event with a little card explaining their creation. For those that didn't bake or didn't have the time, aka myself could have purchased a networking only ticket and still attend the event.  There were 200 guest and over 5000+ cookies, enough sugary goodness leading into valentine's day.

My favourite part of the night was when we were were allow to fill up our ziplock bags/ containers with all the yummy cookies. Now you could imagine what a room full of girls and free stuff would look like? Yup almost as crazy as boxing day. I had a great time with good food and good company and i'm already looking forward to next year. Now that as i am going through my pictures i realized that there were so many cookies that i totally missed because i was too busy taking pictures.

What do you guys think about the event??
Enjoy ^_^






Aren't these the cutest cupcakes ever??





Forever 21 top & skirt | H&M chain belt | Spring boots

6 comments:

  1. bring me! Bring me! :) You're first blogger event, that's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! That food looks so goood! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very delicious ! Love your blog by the way ! Congrat on your first event !
    http://jerseychase.com Add me on Facebook if you want us to stay updated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! This looks like so much fun! And I'm obsessed with that belt and skirt. You look amazing. :)
    Xx
    Cassie

    more mascara please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and your blog! :) Consider me your newest follower!

    Feel free to follow and comment on my blog as well :)
    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful impressions and a wonderful outfit!
    great blog! found you on lookbook :) I'm following you now ♥
    would you be interested in winning a blog presentation?
    Just stop by here: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/02/win-blogpresentation.html

    x
    dahi ♥

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram