Canadian International Autoshow

I hope everyone had a wonderful family day long weekend. My boyfriend and i spent saturday at the  Canadian International AutoshowFor those of you who's never been it takes place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre where car companies display their newest model for the public to view and try; You can think of it as like a huge dealership. But to be honest, nothing really stood out to us  this year, maybe because we've been 3 years in a row but still we were quite disappointed. I actually would recommend going every other year because car models don't change much from year to year. 

I knew we'd be doing a lot of walking that day so i wanted to wear something comfortable. I found this dress at forever 21 a few weeks back and i simply just love it. It's formal enough for the office and dressy enough for dinner. ^_^

How did you spend your family day?














Dress Forever 21 | Steve Madden flat | Aldo necklace

4 comments:

  1. I love your necklace!

    Also, what fancy cars! One day i'll drive something like that! OR a girl can dream!

    Much Love,
    Symphonicspells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog !!
    I am now following you :) hope you will have a look at my blog and follow back :)

    lotsa loves
    x x x

    http://tammyleighsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace :)

    xxx

    Fashion Seine

    http://fashionseine.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! So sweet!

    http://www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram