A change from Toronto

So it's the end of the world they say?? well good thing i was able to do some shopping before this crisis occured, haha just kidding. So as i sit here in my room looking out my frosty window I hope oh so much that there will be little snowflakes to cover my roof top just in time for Christmas....and then i think back of how just last week i was in t-shirts and shorts crusing around in a convertiable.

The weather was so beautiful in Orlando, Florida and even though the christmas spirit was present with deocrations and christmas songs it felt nothing like it. I was so happy to be able to bring out my summer clothes again, and yes that's how a lot of Canadians feel when the winter weather hits; Any chance of not having to layer up is a win! On a side note you can also follow me on instagram now to see my daily adventures. Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas everyone 


my shepard's pie at the 3 broomsticks ^_^



Of course i had to do some shoppping and yes i am a HUGE harry potter fan ^_^




Not only is the weather in Orlando perfect for outdoor pictures they also have really nice photoshoot areas. I found this really cool graffiti wall for my background but i totally forgot to take a picture of the wall itself. Wish we had more of these in toronto that are more accessible.




Forever 21 top, shorts & moustache necklace | MK tote | JC plays | Asos bracelets



1 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO BEYOND JEALOUS that you went to harry potter world! I need to go there!

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram