The Last Part

No matter how much we wish for summer to stick around longer we can't help but notice the shorter days and cooler mornings. Although fall is my least favourite season of the year i'm secretly excited for the cool weather. Layering outfits provides a bigger medium to play with, the mix and match of colour and different textures. I'm also super excited to start boot shopping again to add to my overflowing shoe closet. Heehee. What are you looking to add to your wardrobe this season??






Forever 21 dress | Michael Kors ring tote | Paprika booties | Juicy Couture watch | Asos bow ring | Expression knee highs


3 comments:

  1. Jealous of your skinny legs... I wish I can pull of an outfit like that lol You look amazing Jeannie <3


    Samantha
    Nailartcouture

    ReplyDelete
  2. the overall outfit is cute! Love the shoes

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥