Pink mint {part.2}

So this long overdue post is finally up! In my previous post i asked for your opinion on how the hem on  my maxi dress should be finished. From all the comments it seems like it was pretty hard for you guys to decide too. But here it is *drum roll*..........



I think the dress looks pretty cute short too. ^_^ (all thanks to the wind)
Also just a reminder ladies, you can still get your Lylas bracelets before their launch in 
October. You can read the previous post here
Reference code: leftinpink.lylas



J.yeoh maxi dress | Forever 21 bow belt | Aldo heels | Tiffany & co. bracelet | Lylas Bracelet | Louis Vuitton zippy wallet

2 comments:

  1. Great blog you have!!! I have nominated you for the Liebster award, congrats!!!

    www.browneyedbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found you through blog hop and I love your blog. This dress is amazing, I love the colour. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see more posts. If you get a chance pop over and say hi on my blog :)

    B xxx
    backfortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram