Hidden Gem

Being in Toronto for all my life I'm still amazed at how little i actually know about the city. Yesterday i discovered for the first time the beauty of the west end. Located south of dundas was a beautiful neighbourhood (I'm not quite sure which area this is considered but it was gorgeous!), every house on the street was unique and each one had a history. It really changed my perspective of Toronto and made me wonder what else i've been missing.

Did you know that every year you can come here and watch the salmons jump upstream. Although no salmons were spotted yet I'm sure it would be an amazing thing to see. The determination of the fish trying over and over again and then the satisfation they must feel once they jump over the ledge....epic. hahah ^_^. My dad said that it should happen around fall so our family is definitely going to go back again for another chance to see the salmons.




H&M blouse | Urban Behaviour jeans | Costa Blanca X flats | Asos necklace | Michael Kors ring tote | 

2 comments:

  1. love this look- the pants are incredible! Stopping by from the blog hop. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Blog Love Therapy blog hop. I just followed you may be could follow each other.

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram