N.E.R.D mode

After being out of school for about a year now I actually am kind of sad that i won't be doing any back to school shopping this year. Shopping for school supplies was probably my favourite part - new notepads, pens, markers, binders and of course new clothes. I remember spending hours trying to decide what to wear the first day! This outfit definitely brings me back to the university days



Forever 21 necklace, tank & shorts | Topshop dress shirt | Longchamp bag | Neff watch (stolen from boyfriend) | Aldo slip ons

6 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable! I love these types of frames on you, the toms and the bag really pull together! Your blog is my newest fashion obsession!

    Ari
    apassionateobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. i love you shoes and top!
    i found you on bloglove's blog hop :)

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I love plaid shirts!

    xo Renee
    http://allglitzedup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥