Close you & me

I meant to post this yesterday but didn't get around to do so...It's been awhile since i've actually spent a sunday home, running errands and catching up with my bff. We spent about 3 hours filling each other in with juicy gossip over what we believe to be the best "asian tea restaurant meal" - ham & egg macaroni soup ^_^!! Best thing of all was that it was only $6 for the soup + toast + ice tea. Yay for cheap asian food.

As for my ootd, i recently (by impulse) bought these neon pumps and really wanted to wear them. They did seem pretty impractical being highlighter yellow but nonetheless i was determined to make good use out of them!



Say hi to my little pink octopus [=




Forever 21 skinny jeans | Aldo neon heels | Louis Vuitton speedy | Asos spike bracelet | Juicy Couture watch