Minty fresh

Over the weekend me and my boyfriend decided to take tobe down to woofstock. It was tobe's first time downtown and with so many other dogs. We weren't actually too sure as to how he would react, but he was pretty good; He more or less kept close to us and would sit and wait while we looked at stuff. Poor thing was probably dying from heat because i knew i was! Eventually i had to take off my blazer cause it was way too hot.

Meet tobe

I was playing around with some filters on photoshop and liked how this turned out [=



What I'm wearing:
- Aritzia mint blazer
- Forever 21 shorts
- Spring white heels
- Juicy couture rose gold watch
- Louis Vuitton speedy

9 comments:

  1. love the pastel colors!!! cute puppy!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, ya im loving the colours of the season

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look, so effortless and cool!

    Happy Blog Hopping and drop by my tiny blog!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi love great outfit. Found you through blog hop. im a new follower. hope you can check out my blog...
    http://antique-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look lovely, I love your shorts and blazer, i need to invest in a mint blazer.

    your doggy is so cute too :)

    I've just come across your blog and I love it :)

    Would you like to follow back?
    my link is www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you thru the BLT blog hop! Pastel colors, so summer! And your dog is kyoot!

    Follow back? :)

    xo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blazer its such a pretty colour also love the bag!!!! You look lovely! Found you via blog hop xx

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram