Juicy Couture grand opening

So today i went to the shopping party at Juicy Couture to promo their grand opening at Eaton centre. They said it is their first full concept store and i have to say it looks amazing. The store is divided into three sections starting with purses and jewellery at the front. There is a lounge area in the middle and at the back end of the store is where (i assume, didn't get a chance to go see) you find their higher price line.  Everything from the wall decor to the placement of items is exquisite.

As a welcome gift we were given a gift card to spend at the store so of course i had to try on a couple of items. My favourite look was a cardigan paired with a silk tank and shorts. It was a really cute outfit but totally out of my price range; the total of the 3 items was about $400!! Instead, i chose a watch [= yay!! I had my eye on a marc jacobs one but i was quite disappointed when i tried it on in new york and the face was too big for my wrist; But this one was just perfect.

Overall, this is a great store to check out. They have lovely associates that are oh so fashionable and can dress you from head to toe 



I really wish i brought my camera, blackberry pictures just don't do justice


here's a close up of my watch. lol it still has the plastic on



4 comments:

  1. nice event, their stuff are always so glamourous xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous watch! I have been on the hunt for a new watch I hope to find something as nice as this :P for the right price of course haha.

    Im a new follower! Found you on blog hop Im #5.

    xo,
    dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram