Review: L'Oreal Excellence Hicolour Magenta

It's been way too long since i've done anything to my hair. If you read my previous post you would remember that i had a fail attempt on dying my hair. I usually get it done at the salon but due to lack of time and money i decided to ask my friend to do it. This time i did my research and found the L'Oreal Excellence Hicolor (for dark hair) and decided to give it a shot. Because my hair was coloured from last time i left the dye in for a bit longer...(1 hour to be exact) but hey, i rather it be too bright than no change at all. [=





Results: I would probably rate this a 8.5 out of 10 considering there was no bleach required. It works really well with virgin hair as my roots came out much brighter than everything else.

What do you guys think of it? Too red or not red enough?

2 comments:

Remember sharing is caring ♥♥

 

Instagram