"Day 17: 10 Things I Want To Do Before I Die"

1. Learn a third language
I really regret not focusing on my night school studies when i was younger because i feel that languages are really useful everywhere you go.
2. Travel the world
There is still so much of the world for me to explore, i would love to go to japan, korea, paris, & italy just to name a few
3. Learn how to drive manual
One day, one day i will master this and go cruising on the mountain roads in japan
4. Skydiving
5. Cave exploring
The many wonders of the earth
6. A house for my parents
7. Get married...when the time comes
It's sad to think that marriages are not taken as seriously as they were before. Apparently women now are the ones afraid of the commitment. I read in a recent article that before women need to marry in order to be finacially stable, however now a days women have become more independent that they no longer need a man for support. Since i am a sucker for love and still believe in fairytales, eventually i would like to get married and start my life together with my soul mate
8. Open up a small little bubble tea & cake cafe when i retire
i would spend my days baking cute little cupcakes and desserts in my little shop. Yes i will be one of those happy little asian grannies
9. Maybe write a book
just maybe.
10. Learn, Love & Laugh
just keep smiling 
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go" - Dr. Seuss